Social Media Engagement Yesterday morning, I sat in on an awesome seminar with Sasha Gray of Scattered Sasha called Facebook UnScattered. I tell you, I have been doing this social media “thing” for a long Read more…
All The Things To Run Your Business
Scheduling and Blogging
Basic Websites To Get You Started
If you’re busy running your business, and neglecting your social media platforms and website, I’ll help you out with passive engagement and content creation. $150 and up.
Social Media Scheduling
- Social Media Strategy Implentation: You have a strategy, but need someone to carry it out.
- Content Curation: You don’t have a strategy, but you just need content scheduled to your social media accounts.
- Editing/Proofreading, post formatting and scheduling (including adding watermarks, tags, categories, and SEO keywords)
- Scheduling and coordinating blog posts from contributors or guest posters.
- Editing/Proofreading, Post Formatting and Scheduling (including adding your watermark to photos, tags, categories, and SEO)
- “Refreshing” old posts and social media promotion
- SmarterQueue post loading
Back Office Assistance
Even online entrepreneurs need an office assistant. $200 and up.
- Inbox Management & Scheduling
- Customer Service
- VA Team Management
- Tasks related to your business
Basic Website Set-Up
If you’re on a tight budget and timeline, but you need an online presence ASAP, I’m your gal. $400 and up.
- WordPress, Squarespace, Weebly set-up (includes 4-5 pages)
- Installation and basic customization of a theme
- Link to social accounts and email marketing client
- Shop page, if you purchase an e-commerce theme
- Video trainings
(Disclaimer: I’m not a website designer or programmer. If you need a highly customized website, I can point you in the right direction!)