- General administrative tasks including but not limited to, creating spreadsheets, data entry and basic HR tasks.
- Editing and proofreading of documents and articles
- Email & calendar management
- Provide basic customer support for your clients/users via email and online chat
- Research (marketing, recruitment, factual, travel etc)
- Ideation and problem-solving
- Workshop planning and design
- For non-profits: Managing donor databases, grantwriting, RFPs, asks, newsletters, presentation design, product sourcing, research, outreach planning
Social Media Management
- Blog copy (including affiliate links)
- Manage social media channels (Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc)
- WordPress site maintenance and management
- Editing/Proofreading, post formatting and scheduling (including adding watermarks, tags, categories, and SEO keywords)
- Community manager
- Giveaway organization using Rafflecopter
- Scheduling and coordinating blog posts from contributors or guest posters
- Editing/Proofreading, Post Formatting and Scheduling (including adding your watermark to photos, tags, categories, and SEO)
- “Refreshing” old posts and social media promotion
- Facebook page engagement and management
Each plan is tailored to the individual needs of the client, so let’s chat! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know how I can help you.
As a former teacher, I am well-versed in the planning, execution and meta-analysis of content delivery. I am able to work independently, and within a team. I have been engaged in the online world since 1993 (the days of AOL and Geocities!). My current work as a Marketing and Social Media Coordinator for two non-profits keep my skills fresh and current.
(Curious about my professional background? Right this way… LinkedIn )